22 March 2019
By Maynard Paton
Results verdict on Tasty (TAST):
- Miserable figures blighted by debts and losses that confirmed — albeit within the small-print — that an equity placing is on the way.
- The shares are now a gamble based on how much shareholders are asked to raise and at what price.
- Second-half trading offered hope through greater cash generation alongside improved sales per restaurant and per employee.
- Restaurants continue to be sold for cash although current trading was described as “slow”.
- Market cap now £4.2m for sales of £47m and 58 restaurants. I continue to hold.