IMPORTANT! The podcast below remains freely available, but from 1 August 2023 all my podcasts became part of a premium service for UK private investors. Please do consider joining if you enjoy the conversation. More details here >>
28 September 2022
By Maynard Paton
I have recorded another episode of The Private Investor’s Podcast with my good friend Mark Atkinson. We talked about Greggs and the investment potential of sausage rolls:
- Mark buying more at £18.
- How Greggs can survive the upcoming recession.
- The superfans.
- Financial history.
- Productivity improvements and revenue per store.
- History of family management/Ian Gregg.
- Importance of staff to retailers.
- The new CEO.
- The 5-year plan and future growth prospects.
- The cost of the 5-year plan.
- Director option targets.
- August’s H1 results and small-print.
- Closing thoughts and wrap-up.
PS: The recording took place on 26 September 2022.