27 July 2022
By Maynard Paton
I have recorded another pilot episode of The Private Investor’s Podcast with my good friend Mark Atkinson. We talked about Tristel and the company’s hospital disinfectants and shareholder open day:
- 0:00 Tristel’s open day and when we invested.
- 1:31 Tristel’s business and disinfection chemistry.
- 3:00 Tristel’s revenue and profit.
- 5:56 The price I purchased and when I started selling.
- 7:01 The latest trading update and the potential for US growth.
- 12:51 The different products Tristel offer.
- 16:21 Debtors and product restructuring.
- 18:26 The shareholder open day.
- 20:90 High gross margins.
- 21:92 Patent expiries.
- 23:44 The CEO, CFO and the non-execs.
- 26:24 A buy, hold or sell?
- 29:41 Closing remarks.
We may record more podcasts if sufficient interest is shown.
PS: Tristel’s open day took place on 18 July 2022 and the recording was made on 25 July 2022.
Disclosure: Maynard owns shares in Tristel.