19 May 2022
By Maynard Paton
I recently spoke with Lee Cleasby on his Fund Your Retirement podcast. I talked about.
- My investing journey and experience.
- RAMP investing: respectability at a modest price (more details here).
- When to sell or not to sell?
- Small-caps trailing the FTSE 100.
- Focusing on UK shares.
- How beginners should start investing.
- A real-life example of pound-cost averaging.
- Starting a pension for my two-year-old son.
- Coping with media negativity and volatile markets.
- Thoughts on cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
- A book recommendation.
- My website and newsletter.
I think I am better at blogging than talking. Have a listen and decide for yourself:
PS: The recording took place on 5 May 2022. Not quite sure about the weird American voice at the start!