Example Financial Charts
Last updated: 30 August 2020
By Maynard Paton
Welcome to my UNOFFICIAL SharePad guide for new subscribers!
This page shows examples of the 12 financial charts I use most often within my SharePad articles.
You can install these charts into your SharePad set-up by following these instructions.
1) Cash, investments and debt
2) Dividend per share
3) Earnings, cash working capital change, capital expenditure less depreciation
4) Earnings, free cash flow, free cash flow conversion
5) Earnings, pension deficit
7) EBIT Margin
8) Employees, revenue, revenue per employee
9) Free cash flow, acquisitions, buybacks, dividends
11) ROE (return on equity)
12) Stocks, Trade debtors, Trade creditors / Revenue
Further guide links:
- Part 1: Creating A Portfolio and Setting Up RNS Email Alerts
- Part 2: Designing Your SharePad Summary
- Part 3: Installing Stock-Screening Filters
- Part 4: Installing Financial Charts
- Part 5: Finding The Market Largest Risers and Fallers
Happy investing with SharePad!